The Cummins ISM is used in many applications of industrial equipment for model years from the late 1980s and up. Reviva utilizes state of the art machines and machining methods to ensure quality. All components are magafluxed, inspected and machined to OEM specifications.
Blocks are magnafluxed, upper and lower counter bores are repaired as needed, the deck is resurfaced and the align bore is honed to OEM specifications.
Cylinders heads are magnafluxed, pressure tested, and new valve guides and new valves are installed in every head and valve seats are machined to OEM specs then vacuum tested to ensure quality.
Crankshafts are magnafluxed, straightened if needed and polished or ground undersized.
Camshafts are magnafluxed, straightened if needed and polished.
Connecting rods are magnafluxed, new rod bushing installed and machined to OEM specification.
All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
Basic Long Block Includes:
- Camshaft followers (New pins/rollers)
- Complete Gasket Kit
- Front Housing
- Rocker Assembly
CORE RETURN CRITERIA
- Reviva ONLY requires an external visual core inspection.
- No hidden costs or crank rotation are required.
- If there are visual holes or cracks in the block there will be a 50% core chargeback.
- Core charges are refunded within 48-hours after Reviva receives your core.
- Round-trip freight prepaid within the Continental US
Long Block configurations:
1 year/unlimited mileage
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information